A Labyrinth of Fangs and Thorns by Lana Pecherczyk


I just finished reading A Labyrinth of Fangs and Thorns, the official blurb on the book reads "Vampire Haze is the muscle of the Fae Guardians elite Cadre of Twelve. He is a spy, a protector of the weak, hammer and sword, a rigid enforcer of rules. He allows no one close to his heart, lest they see the shame driving him. But when he stumbles across a beguiling woman with sad, desolate eyes, he knows he must help her. She calls to him in more ways than one, igniting a passion neither of them can deny, despite the risks.
The Unseelie Queen has other treacherous plans for Haze and Peaches. From a twisted masquerade ball to a labyrinth filled with goblins, to a secret prison deep underground, they must work together to survive. The only way out is to trust each other…easier said than done when all he wants to do is feast on her blood.
A Labyrinth of Fangs and Thorns is book 5 in the Fae Guardians series, book 2 in the Season of the Vampire."(Amazon)
    I liked this book but didn't love it, I feel like I didn't connect with the characters as much as I had in previous books in this series. I would have liked to have seen more of Peaches's power and what she is capable of. All we got were little glimpses. I mentioned in another post that I felt like this book was getting repetitive to the others in the series. Well blessed human in trouble, Guardian goes to rescue human, they fall in love, they have some kind of catastrophe that pulls them apart, they get back together again, and they realize they are mates and love each other more than anything in Elphyne. Then the story ends with them being blissfully happy. 
    I will read the next book just because I can't leave a series unfinished. Hopefully, it will be better than this book was, and with that, I will give this book ✨✨out of five,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: A Song of Sky and Sacrifice by Lana Pecherczyk

A CROWN OF CRUEL LIES - COMING MID JAN 2023